It highlighted what surfaced last year in the election; a very strong disaffection by the white working class towards the new upper class, fueled in large part, in substantial part by the open contempt and disdain that the new upper class has for the working class, and especially for the white working class, and most especially for the white male working class.
William Kristol, founding editor of The Weekly Standard, neo-conservative (a.k.a. member of any war party), pretentious pseudo-intellectual, and a living facsimile of Rich Uncle Pennybags in the spirit of Sinclair Lewis’ Babbitt (1922), apparently failed to pick up on his colleague Charles Murray’s comments concerning elitist contempt for the working class in an event sponsored by the American Enterprise Institute on February 7, 2017.
Within the hour, he would be explicitly suggest that “new immigrants” were superior to the decadent, lazy, spoiled, coupon-clipping working class Americans and insinuated their replacement.
Continue reading “Bill Kristol: Author of His Own Future Misfortune?”
How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by:
- News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish),
- Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish),
- Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish),
- Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew),
- Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish),
- CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel),
- MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and
- NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish)
If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah. – Joel Stein (Los Angelis Times)
Continue reading “Jewish Control of Hollywood”